1. Ordering can be done from the individual "Detail" pages for each product.
2. Each separate shipping destination requires a separate order and all the steps below must be done for each order.
3. Enter the quantity of each item you would like to order in the box for each item labeled "QTY". You can change your mind along the way simply by changing the quantity and clicking "Update Your Selection". Remember when you click "Update Your Selection" you change the current quantity, you do not add to it.
4. When you have chosen all of the items you wish to order scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Update Your Selection". Please wait until you receive a confirmation for the update. At this point you can either start your checkout process by clicking "Shopping Cart" or proceed to shop on other pages.
5. At the "Shopping Cart" page a shipping destination is required to proceed. When you choose a shipping destination the order will be refreshed and the shipping charges and/or taxes will automatically come up on the screen. If the order is being shipped to Kentucky, state sales tax will automatically be added.
6. At this point you can click the "Check Out" button, "Empty Cart" button, or "Return Shopping" button. If you click the "Check Out" button, you will be taken to the final information page, wherein you must enter billing and shipping information.